In this workshop your tutor Laura will help you explore how simple composition using a variety of techniques can change the way we see an image.
- Practical skills
- Taking photos in the beautiful Shambellie House Grounds or inside if wet.
- Exploring photographic opportunities
- Fun session with on screen learning.
- Introduction to grid lines
- Introduction to leading lines
- What constitutes a good image
About the Day
This workshop will run from 10am until 4pm with refreshments served throughout the day including fresh coffee, teas and a light lunch.
This course involves walking in the grounds and to different levels in the building and a level of physical fitness and mobility is required as some of the footpaths are on a slight slope and uneven ground. It is not suitable for wheelchairs.
The course will take place in the grounds of Shambellie House, in our digital suite and in our gallery which is only accessible up a flight of stairs.
Please note the Cancellation Policy – Shambellie House.