Shambellie House has been up and running for just over a year, with plenty of positive feedback from participants and tutor alike. We have an ever expanding list of requests for more workshops, events and new activities. In order to effectively deliver this, we need to build our network of tutors to allow Shambellie House to develop as a supportive space for creative talents to deliver high quality workshops, collaborate with other practitioners and support young & aspiring tutors looking to share their skills. This booking lets us know that you will be attending our informal Tutor Listening Sessions, held on the 15th & 17th of June. These sessions will be a space for meeting in the relaxed setting of Shambellie to chat through your ideas or ask any questions. We offer a friendly welcome with home-made refreshments with time to chat to us about how we cab work together.
The objectives of these sessions are as follows:
- To demonstrate to new tutors what Shambellie can offer
- Meeting other tutors & creative practitioners with opportunities to network
- Discover more about our existing offers and future plans to see where you may fit
- Have a chat through your ideas you may wish to share through Shambellie
- Opportunity for existing tutors to book workshops for the rest of 2023